World cancer day is a day we should remember,It’s a day for taking action !
Cancer is a word.Not a sentence
This day is celebrated as World Cancer day,where in, the world becomes one,united to fight cancer epidemic.
This day is a reminder and an attempt to bring an awareness of cancer,in terms of prevention,detection and treatment.
If you come across a person with cancer,make your self available, listen to the person,make the person cheer, with all your might.
We can talk to them with constant encouraging words.
“At any given moment you have the power to say, this is NOT how the story is going to end” unknown
What are the early warning signs of cancer ,you should not ignore ? (Irish cancer society)
- New lumps or growths on your skin.
- A sore or bruise that does not heal.
- A mole that changes in shape, size or colour or bleeds in unusual circumstances.
- An ongoing cough or hoarseness that last longer than three weeks.
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing.
- A change in bowel or bladder habits for no good reason.
- Shortness of breath.
- Loss of appetite.
- Unexplained weight loss or tiredness.
- Blood anywhere it normally should not be – in urine, bowel motions, or from spitting.
“Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death” unknown
Philosophy Through Photography
Credits pixabay,everydayhealth.com,Irish cancer society,bestslogans