You are one in a melon


The majority of Indians love watermelon.

Watermelon is a large oval-shaped fruit with dark green skin, sweet pink flesh and lots of black seeds,

Since our climate is mostly tropical, summer makes the best season for watermelon.

We love summer for the same reason and it’s the time to cherish the sweet flavours of the fruit.

These fruits contain 92% of water, hence the name. The remaining 8% is sugar including vitamins and carotenoids.

It’s a low-calorie and full of nutrients fruit.


  • Rich in carotenoids
  • Rich in Vit C and Vit B6
  • Helps in weight loss regime
  • Energy boost drink

“When one has tasted watermelon, he knows what the angels eat.”

Mark Twain

Thank you for your visit.

Take care, my friend.

Namaste 🙏🙏🙏

Mr Philo

You can check my other similar posts HERE

Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of John S’s Cellpic Sunday

Title source unknown


8 thoughts on “You are one in a melon

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.