This is my Daily food which you may consider measly
I am unable to understand the proverb.
Can readers explain to me what is that the Chinese Proverb trying to tell us?
Questions to you
- Do you monitor how much you eat every time and every day?
- How much variety of items are included in your food?
- Do you make it a point to include fruits and salad?
- How about drinking plenty of water?
- Do you starve because you hate food?
- Do you avoid food because of certain depressing things happening in your life?
- Are you on a crash diet because of your overweight problem?
The probable answers
- My mom/grandma/wife/GF is the best cook in the world and so don’t ask me to control my food quantity
- It is difficult to monitor the quality and quantity of food. It’s just impossible
- Being a food lover-it’s just not possible to control what I eat, how much I eat or how many times I eat
- Who are you to question my food habits?
- My mindset is not allowing me to control what I eat
- I consume wine/beer instead of water, not that drinking water is unavailable, and I love more of Pepsi or Coca-Cola instead of water
- Adding a salad to my food is not my type and I hated greens right from my childhood
- I am depressed due to failures in my life (that includes my love affair/cheating) and I love starving and dying
- I breathe junk food, I love junk food, I prey junk food, I eat junk food, just leave me alone, please! [Lesson to remember-“Forget about nuclear war; the real weapons of mass destruction are fast food, highly processed carbs, and high-fructose corn syrup!” Brian Quebbemann]
- I don’t know
- I can’t answer your stupid question
What can happen if you don’t listen to saner advice?
- You die fast without enjoying/experiencing the beautiful things that are there in this world
- You may not die early but may lead a long crippled life
- You are a burden to everybody and people may wish you to die soon such that you & others are free from the burden
- And I am sure you hate to die so early in your life and you don’t want to be a burden to the society
Then, why don’t you develop good food habits?
“When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use.
When diet is correct, medicine is of no need”
“Health is a relationship between you and your body”
Who are we to advise you?
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of RDP-Measly