WordPress is interesting, exciting, thrilling and for some intoxicating!
It can also be depressing for some!
We all love❤ one aspect of WP, which is in the form of comments. likes and follows.
Whenever somebody likes your post, leaves a comment or starts following you- your joy multplies.
You have earned your dopamine! Don’t you agree?
WordPress also brings you plenty of surprises!
We come across varieties of people with different levels of patience, liking and style of appreciation of others’ posts.
- People with a mad following have minimum ‘likes’ or ‘comments’
- People not getting many ‘likings’/’follows’ but are lucky to have many ‘comments’
- People with a bare minimum of ‘followers’ but unusually getting a large number of ‘comments’
- People getting only ‘likings’ but no ‘comments’ (you must be wondering)
- People getting ‘nothing’
- People taking their valuable time and commenting because they are paying attention
- People appearing & disappearing just like that! I can go on…
I know, you are all aware of these things.
What is that I am trying to tell?
I am talking about a strict ‘No comment’ policy.
You are just lucky if they are ‘following’ your blog!
Remember that, this particular group of persons never leave a ‘comment’ in any post (other than their own if they are not robots)
What could be the reason?
I don’t know the exact reason.
But I can reason it to some extent.
- It must be a bot or
- your post is worthy of liking and not worthy of commenting (don’t get disheartened-at least be happy that somebody liked it)
- They like you but care less and proud of themselves.
- They have no time!
- The person wishes to be neutral, I mean none can assess his/her leanings, since no comments coming out and none can know which part of the post he/she actually liked
How about you?
Do you have a strict no comment policy?
Do you think there is nothing much to say in the form of comment?
As far photography oriented blogs are concerned, I know there is not much to say except liking.
What about the blogs other than photography blogs?
I am curious to know your thoughts.
“Nobody knows who I am or what I do. Not even I” Don Juan Matus Carlos Castaneda
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved
PS:This post is written on a lighter note.
Photo by Markus Winkler-Pexels