“The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.”
How to be a light to others?
There are so many ways. I can mention a few.
- Being a light to others implies that you should be kind and compassionate and most importantly you should be sincere throughout
- Say thank you and you mean it
- You must be a generous and selfless person
- By letting your light shine, you can help others to fight their battles
- Smile and acknowledge others
- Be friendly. Whenever the opportunity arises express your gratitude
- Give to charity
- Fill your mind with goodness
- These days it’s possible only when you stop watching stream news which is always negative and sensationalized. Minimize your social media platform interactions with trolls
Can we become the best version of ourselves?
Yes. It’s possible. But you must have willpower.
Keep strong and going.
“If you feel stronger and good when the weather is sunny, and weaker and bad when the weather is cloudy, then it means your willpower is not powerful yet!”
Mehmet Murat ildan
“And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light” Genesis 1:3
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of XingfuMama’s Whatsoever is lovely