Advice vs Advise
Don’t confuse me usage of advice and advise in the English language.
I am on my own! 😃😃 Just chill!!
If you have patience, correct me where I went wrong.
It’s easy to know your nature!
“Your nature is revealed by your acts, gestures, looks, speech, food habits, dress and gait!
Therefore, pay attention to ensure that your speech, your movements, thoughts and behaviour…all are right-full of love, pure and devoid of wildness and waywardness!
You must develop the humility to believe that you have much good to learn from others!
Your enthusiasm, your strong ambition, resolution, capacity to work, your store of knowledge and wisdom-these must be related to all others and not utilized for you alone!
Your heart should take all others in.
Your thoughts should be patterned on those broad lines.
Treat each trouble you encounter as a fortunate opportunity to develop your strength of mind and to toughen you with greater fortitude.
Eating food is a holy ritual (yajna). It should not be performed during moments of anxiety or emotional tension.
Food must be considered as medicine for the illness of hunger and as the sustenance of life”
Interesting to know so many aspects of your daily life.
What can happen?
Many things are possible.
- You don’t find time to read this because you are what you are!
- Even if you find time, you may not read it fully
- Even if you read it fully, you forget it in the next second
- You may read it and may feel bad that you never thought of these facts much early and be a better citizen
- You may read it fully and try to follow the same regularly
- You may read it, get encouraged in the beginning and start following only to abandon it in the latter course due to so many other pressing issues
- You may read it and may not understand fully the way our life treats us and thus just move on with your mundane activities
- You may read it, take a print out and keep that in front of you all the time just as a reminder
Humans are humans
Yeah. We all know this. What is the point I am trying to tell?
We all love to advise.
We all preach.
We also advise everyone we come across, unasked.
My point is there is nothing wrong in advising each other as long as we remind each other about all the good things as mentioned in the above quote and the obligations we must carry on as humans.
It’s a way of reminding each other not to fall into the trap of me vs world or us against them mentality. One can develop this general mindset.
Are you aware of the Global mindset?
A global mindset is an ability to recognize, read and adapt to cultural significance so that your capabilities are not compromised when you are dealing with people of different backgrounds and cultures.
If people don’t listen, let adversity teach them”
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Photo by Eva Bronzini-Pexels