Are you a burger person?
Taste of Heaven!
Most of us love burgers, vegetarian/vegan or hamburgers.
When you get a whiff of a burger… without you realizing it, your mouth starts watering.
The first bite takes you to Heaven and the taste is divine!
Which part of the burger do you like most?
- The smell?
- Whole burger?
- The seasoning on the meat?
- Sauce? Cheese?
- Amount of tomatoes/lettuce/onions/pickle/bacon?
Is burger healthy or unhealthy?
A lot of people say burgers are healthy.
Many feel it’s an ideal food for quick lunch or casual dinner.
It’s even the major component of the diet in many families.
While we enjoy the taste of a burger, most of us are unaware of the harm it causes.
- Burgers are rich in fatty meat, sugary stuff and refined grains which can damage the health over the time
- WHO says processed meat and red meat are related to cancer in humans
- Burgers & Blood pressure are related because of the High sodium content. (heart disease, stroke and Kidney disorders)
- Burgers contribute to weight gain
Are you aware of the environmental cost of hamburgers?
Environmentalists are busy explaining the reason for all the happenings in the world.
Many think they are a nuisance.
The environmental toll of eating burgers is said to include land/water pollution and green gas emission.
It’s said that the present goal of recycling or riding bicycles, banning plastics etc is not going to save the environment unless we also look into our food habits.
Eating food is dangerous?
For everything in this world, there are always two or more opinions.
For and against.
Approval vs condemnation.
“The true cost to the world of a burger is far greater than the money you hand over to buy it”
As an ordinary folk, I am confused.
Are you not?
What are your thoughts, my friend?
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved
This post is part f
✔XingfuMama’s Whatsoever is lovely
✔John.S’s Cellpic Sunday