Do you love the Urban environment?
There are plenty and I shall mention a few
- Cities appear attractive all the time.
- Different cultures, job opportunities, enjoyable and cheap public transport system, glittering shopping malls, better educational facilities, new opportunities, better healthcare, a great environment for motivation…what not?
- Everything and anything is available in cities compared to rural areas.
Disadvantages are numerous. Some are…
- Expensive cost of living, crowd, pollution from various categories and it may be difficult to have pets.
- You miss Mother nature.
- People started realizing that they are missing each other.
- Urban areas have double the mental disorder of rural areas.
- Many complained that cities have become concrete jungles.
Still, do you love the urban environment?
Desmond Morris has a different thought.
“The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo”
In the above image, you notice so much activity happening.
You can appreciate things better if you zoom the image.
Push cart vendors are busy selling fruits, flowers, roasted peanuts etc.
Varieties of vehicles, two, three and four wheels.
Not just these, you also notice a pig roaming and cow and calf.
And people in various moods.
So much of the urban environment in this part of this city.
“Architecture is a dangerous mix of power and importance” Unknown
Through urban environment and expansion are we destroying Mother Nature?
“We are living on this planet as if we had another one to go to” Terri Swearingen
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Sofia Alves-LAPC #216- Urban Environments