“When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” They told me I didn’t understand the assignment and I told them they didn’t understand life” unknown
Below you find 37 harsh truths of your life, whether you like it or not!
According to you, which one suits your thoughts, the most?
Which one you like the most?
Which one you hate the most?
And the reason?
- Money is everything. You are nothing without money.
- The world is not against you. It just does not care.
- You can’t please everyone.
- All of you are going to die, some of you early and some others late.
- Never take life too seriously.
- Today is your day. Make the best use of it or else it is too late.
- Nothing is free.
- No one is interested or cares about your problems.
- People only show you, what they want you to see.
- If you are not laughing, you are crying.
- No one is busy. It depends on how much they wanted to make you a priority.
- Everybody is selfish.
- None is your well-wisher and can backstab you at any moment.
- Stop expecting or assuming.
- People, emotions, respect and affection change over time. Change is the only constant.
- Life runs on the law of Karma.
- a complaint is a f*****g waste of time.
- The world owes you nothing.
- Chasing happiness makes you lose it more.
- There may not be a tomorrow.
- There is a lot, you can’t control.
- The only person, you can’t make happy, is you.
- There will always be people who don’t like you.
- The world only cares about, what it can get from you.
- The life you are living right now is a dream for many people but yet strangely you hate your life.
- No one will ever completely understand you.
- Sometimes you have to remove certain people from your life even if they are family.
- Children are honest creatures until they are taught not to be.
- Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate. Friends are always not trustworthy. You can trust them, but not blindly.
- Nothing ever happens exactly as you pictured it.
- Life is a mystery and you are not alone.7 billion people are living it without a clue about what happens next.
- No matter how many good things you did to people, they always remember that one thing you did not do for them.
- You will always have a critique.
- We are liars.
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music and when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
- Everyone wears a mask.
- No one deserves you much more than you, so spend more time with yourself.
And Dear Readers would you like to add further, please add in the comment box.
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
This is a repost of my earlier article. Posting the same for my new followers.
You can check my other similar posts HERE