Everyone is unhappy
Everybody wondering why things are happening to them the way they are happening.
People started worrying about the future.
They are not in a mood to smile, laugh or be joyous due to the reasons well known to them.
True…these are uncertain days.
War, pandemic, disasters and destructions of life and property and human suffering has reached alarming proportions.
I am not sure about the thinking pattern of Atheists but those who believe in God have already started questioning Him.
My question to these people is why you are blaming God for everything?
Instead, why don’t you praise Him?
I have given the possible reasons at the end of the discussion as to why you should praise Him.
You must be aware of the following saying.
I asked God, “Why are you taking me through troubled water?” He replied, “Because your enemies can’t swim” Unknown
Things happen because they have to happen. As simple as that.
Everyone has to face some problem or other, at one time or during many times of their lives.
Describing somebody that ‘the fellow is born with a silver spoon’ is utter rubbish.
Everybody has to undergo suffering
- Whether the person suffers from cancer or just mild fever, or familial disease doesn’t matter.
- Whether a person is obese due to overeating or due to disease doesn’t matter.
- Whether a person is brilliant or an idiot doesn’t matter.
- Whether the person is rich or poor, doesn’t matter.
- Whether a person dies young or old doesn’t matter.
- Good or bad doesn’t matter.
- Whether the person is pious or unholy, doesn’t matter.
- Whether the person is criminal or law-abiding doesn’t matter.
- Whether the person is moral or immoral doesn’t matter.
- Whether a newborn suffers or a Centurion suffers doesn’t matter.
- Whether you are successful in life or utter failure., doesn’t matter.
- Whether a person is generous or selfish doesn’t matter.
I can go on and on… and suffering is part and parcel of life.
The point I am trying to stress is, there is no escape from suffering once you are born.
The only difference is, some suffer more and some suffer less.
Again I don’t have an answer.
“Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome” Isaac Asimov
Human suffering doesn’t discriminate!
When one suffers, the first question one puts invariable is “Oh God ! why me ?” as if one is pure (at heart on par with Almighty), and the rest of the population deserves to suffer.
Remember there are others in this world, whose suffering is more than yours.
Change the way you think.
Instead, why can’t one boldly say ”why not me?”
By saying so, are we not gaining confidence in ourselves to face the eventuality?
To be frank, why should one get exemption from suffering in one’s life?
Is this not God’s way of telling us to be
- Develop courage,
- Search for solutions(inventions, science etc)
- Improve inner strength,
- Understand the meaning of life (philosophy),
- Know the value of time.
So we are thankful to the Almighty for allowing us to survive and gain strength from sufferings.
My friend, you suffer because of your thoughts, so blame not anybody nor question God.
“Pain is certain, suffering is optional” Buddha
Much of our suffering is created by our thoughts.
Be mindful of the ‘present’ and carry on.
Please share your views.
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2022 All Rights Reserved