According to San of Alive & Trekking Blog who hosts ‘which way’ photo challenge…
“There is just one condition for the photo challenge that is ‘the way’ must be visible”
Here is a list of acceptable “ways”:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferries, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as sign
STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY STOP YOU!!
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of
✔Cee Neuner’s CFFC – WHICH WAY
✔San’s Alive & Trekking –WHICH WAY