Saturday Saying

Tree Background

“Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night” William Blake

I love this quote from William Blake

I just want to follow his advice.

But unfortunately, I find it difficult to follow.

Think in the morning– I am unable to think about anything peacefully because I am busy with my allotted but routine responsibility.

Act in the noon– I am not in a position to act because my mind is confused and in a mess all the time making my position difficult to take a firm decision regarding so many things happening around me, which of course, is beyond my control.

Eat-in the evening– Easier said than done. Even if I wish to eat…no healthy food is available. All the food that is consumed is just microplastics and other chemicals.

Sleep in the night– This is the most difficult thing to achieve since life is hard…too hard. Mind is at odds with peace!

What are your thoughts, my friend?

Are you in a position to follow his advice?

Thank you for your visit.

Take care, my friend.

Philo

You can check my other similar posts HERE

12 comments for “Saturday Saying

1. January 8, 2022 at 9:44 pm

I agree it is hard to follow this quote’s excellent ideal advice. But, we live in a real world with real world challenges. But maybe someday eh,
    Great share! Thank you.

2. January 8, 2022 at 11:02 pm

I always appreciate your intelligent and interesting pieces, thank you. To live this way for me entails operating at an entirely new level and is certainly not without it’s occasional hiccups. Living from the inside out, not as a single piece of grass but recognizing that you are a part of something much larger that is to be trusted.

• January 9, 2022 at 10:02 am

Well said.
      We are part of something larger is very true.
      And things happen just at the appropriate time.
      Thank you for stopping by my friend.

3. January 9, 2022 at 3:49 am

A time for everything … going to sleep at a reasonable time is always a challenge for me.

4. January 9, 2022 at 9:51 am

I love Blake and I love your photo.

5. January 9, 2022 at 2:37 pm

I always get a “second” wind in the evening.