Time for ‘rest’
- Guinea fowls are omnivorous
- Its wingspan can reach up to 6 feet
- Have large bodies and bald neck
- Its predators include large mammals and reptiles
- They can live up to 10-20 yrs.
- They weigh 1.5 lb – 3.5 lb (0.7 kg – 1.6 kg)
- Their numbers are limited. It’s estimated that there are just 10,000 birds left in the wild
“Time to sleep…
Time to rest…
Time to switch off the light…
Tome to lock the eyes…
Good night…” Lipu Lipu
Dear friends, Good night from India.
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of MamaCormier’s THURSDAY TRIOS photo challenge