Gita Jayanthi is being observed today 14th Dec.
The day symbolises the birth of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, the sacred text of the Hindus.
The holy book is composed of 700 verses, a collection of conversations between Lord Krishna and His disciple Arjun.
On this day Lord Krishna imparted the Essence of the Vedic Knowledge to Arjuna.
Bhagavad Gita means the song of the Supreme Lord.
Some of the quotes of Lord Krishna
1.” what ever happened, happened for the good
Whatever happening is happening for the good
Whatever will happen will also happen for the good”
2. “You have right to work but never to the fruit of the work.
You should never engage in action for the sake of rewards,
Nor should you long for inaction”
3. “You came here empty-handed and you will leave empty-handed”
4. “Pleasure from the senses seem like nectar at first, but it’s bitter as poison in the end”
5.”Lust, anger and greed are three doors to hell”
6. “What have you lost that you cry for?
What did you bring that you have lost?
What did you create that was destroyed?
What you gave has been given here?”
What Belongs to you today,
belonged to someone yesterday,
and will be someone else’s tomorrow,
Change is the law of The Universe”
7. “Death is as sure for that which is born, as birth is for that which is dead. Therefore grieve not for what is inevitable.”
On this auspicious day wishing you and your family love, light, happiness, laughter, wealth and good health.
Thank you for your visit.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE