Rainwater drain (Drain Grate)
This is the rainwater drain grate.
It helps the excess rainwater to get drained and any other larger solid matter are prevented from entering the drain causing a blockage.
Here ‘drain grate cover’ is good for the structures around.
This is not the case in our life.
‘Drain’ has a bad effect on our life.
12 body habits that drain our energy daily
- Taking things personally
- Holding on to the past
- Always checking social media
- Sleeping late
- Fuelling drama
- Having a poor diet
- Complaining all the time
- Not living in the moment
- Trying to please others.
I am sure all of us have at least one of these 12 habits.
If so it’s high time to think about this and stop getting drained.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Brian’s Last on the card photo challenge
As per Brian
1. Post the last photo on your SD card or last photo on your phone for the 30th November.
2. No editing – who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like or the subject matter didn’t cooperate.
3. You don’t have to have any explanations, just the photo will do
4. Create a Pingback to this post or link in the comments
5. Tag “The Last Photo”
Body habits- Pinterest