Art is a line around your thoughts-Gustav Klimt

Public art encompasses any form of art you see in a public place, large or small, statues, murals, graffiti, gardens, parks, etc. The art should be visible from streets, sidewalks, or outdoor public places. Let your imagination and photographic eye show us diverse samples all over the world. PPAC

“‘A true masterpiece does not tell everything” Albert Camus

Thank you for visiting my site.

Take care, my friend.

Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

You can check my other similar posts HERE

Image by ยฉ PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Marsha’s PPAC #23 Photo Challenge.

15 comments for “Art is a line around your thoughts-Gustav Klimt

1. November 21, 2021 at 7:02 pm

Great picture I love the colors
    ;;
    ;;
    ;;
    There’s no faking Laughter

2. November 21, 2021 at 8:04 pm

Amazing artwork on the wall. Exactly.

3. November 21, 2021 at 10:56 pm

The colors threw me off at first. I thought it would be abstract, but then the picture of the boy or man is very realistic. Excellent find for PPAC, Philo! ๐Ÿ™‚

• November 22, 2021 at 3:22 pm

Thank you Marsha.
      I understand that the art work is done to de-stigmatize the HIV and AIDS affected community and encourage them by sharing happy stories of the survivors.
      The mural is titled’ We are” by mixing the AIDS patients with those who are not, stressing that we are all human and all deserve the equal place in the society.

• November 23, 2021 at 4:21 am

It’s nice to know the back story. I would not have guessed that.

• November 23, 2021 at 9:37 am

Agree.
          Otherwise difficult know sometimes the idea behind the art

• November 23, 2021 at 10:15 am

Not all art is self explanatory. It’s kind of like poetry. Sometimes I think it needs a back story, too. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. November 21, 2021 at 11:50 pm