Water water everywhere

Panning

Did you try panning in photography?

Here the photographer conveys a sense of movement in the photo as in the image below.

Splashing of rainwater

Do you love splashing rainwater on the road (during a heavy downpour) as you drive your car or any vehicle for that matter?

Car drivers may not notice that the dirty water is being splashed on the hapless other road users.

Is it not better for the car driver to slow down to the extent possible to avoid dirtying the clothes of other road users?

I understand that certain drivers love to race the car when they see a large pool of rainwater on the road (as if they are taking part in formula race events).

What do you call this behaviour?

What is your reaction as a road user when the mud water is splashed on you?

By the time you react, the offending driver would have sped!

“We have to learn how to come out of unclean situations cleaner than we were, and even how to wash ourselves with dirty water when we need to”   Friedrich Nietzsche

Thank you for visiting my site.

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other similar posts HERE

This post is part of Jez’s Water Water Everywhere photo challenge

14 comments for “Water water everywhere

1. November 16, 2021 at 6:23 pm

Panning is a fun technique for showing motion in a still image. I don’t use the skill regularly, but when the opportunity arises, I “give it a shot.”

2. November 16, 2021 at 10:56 pm

You managed to catch the action so well Philo.

3. November 17, 2021 at 12:19 am

Great capture in action!

4. Amy
    November 17, 2021 at 12:30 am

Wow!! Great panning shot! The water splish is incredible.

• November 17, 2021 at 7:33 am

Thank you Amy.
      Still the photographer in me feels the car should also be in perfect clarity just like the water splash.

5. November 17, 2021 at 4:27 am

Wonderful capture

6. November 21, 2021 at 1:32 pm

Love the panning effect, my friend 👏 I used to go puddle stomping in my car, but only when other road users were not around; there’s nothing worse than suddenly being un-sited before the wipers can clear the screen 😩