Flowers & Individual taste
My friend, how many times do you slow down and just take a view of the nearby flower whatever may be the type or sometimes the situation?
How many times have you attempted to take a photo of the flower?
Some come up with reasons like
- There’s no time
- No camera
- No proper lighting
- It’s indecent to take flower photos in a particular situation (one situation can be during the funeral process-agree)
- The flower has wilted and lost its beauty
- or simply I don’t like flowers
- I hate flowers
- Some allergy issues (I understand)
- Not in a mood (which can be due to any situation one is facing)
- Don’t like the smell of the flower
- These flowers are ugly
What is your type, my friend?
- A lover of flowers or
- The person who likes the flower or
- Is the person allergic to flowers?
Please share your thoughts.
Thank you for visiting my site.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Cee Neuner’s FOTD photo challenge