Cellpic Sunday

“There is no better designer than Nature” Alexander McQueen

The above photo is taken from my ‘One plus 6’ mobile.

This shot was taken when rainwater was accumulating on the ground and droplets of rain falling from the tree above giving us a glimpse of Mother Nature’s design in different shapes-polygonal, circular, ripples and wavy… all- in- one.

You can’t stop wondering about the designs of Mother Nature.

“What is art monsieur, but Nature concentrated?” Honore de Balzac

Can we have designs of our own?

What about the claims made by the designers?

My friend, we are nobody if wish to compare with Mother Nature.

We are only stealing ideas from mother nature since mother nature never claims to own Copywrite!

“Art will never be able to exist without Mother Nature” Pierre Bonnard

Can Mother Nature ever get angry because we steal her ideas?

Never, never and never my friend.

You may ask what about the people who say that Mother Nature gets angry?

Yes. They are right.

Mother Nature can get angry for a different cause.

Her anger is justified and I need not go into the details except a mention of the Corona pandemic and the havoc it caused.

Lessons learned

Nil.

Who cares?

We are too proud of our achievements by destroying Nature.

We have become greedy.

And everybody is busy with their own lives either making money or struggling to survive. (Both ways can result in the destruction)

No time to even think.

Are we helpless?

Looks so.

Who are the ultimate sufferers?

Our children, our children’s children, our children’s children’s children…

Looks like we hate our children and their future kids.

The irony is that we all talk of a ‘loving family’!!

One thing is sure

“Mother Nature knows very well how to take revenge so be careful before hurting Nature” Unknown

Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other similar posts HERE

This post is part of John S’s CELLPIC SUNDAY photo challenge

9 comments for “Cellpic Sunday

1. November 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm

We mere human beings, will never beat Mother Nature.

2. November 9, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Joyce Kilmer said it best, “I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree.”
    You can’t beat Mother Nature in design.

3. November 10, 2021 at 12:12 am

The natural pattern. The ripples are so perfect. Nice picture. Humans can’t be superior or perfect anytime. But our Mother nature is.

4. DIYwithkrish
    November 11, 2021 at 6:54 pm

Pls see my blog and follow if liked

• November 14, 2021 at 9:35 am

Thank you my friend.
      To day I checked your blog.
      You are doing a fantastic job.
      Continue the same.
      All the best.
      Both your earlier comments were in my spam folder.
      The reason is that you inserted your URL.
      Akismet( A spam fighting software from WordPress) treats this as a spam.

• DIYwithkrish
        November 14, 2021 at 11:09 am

I think you didn’t liked it much
        Because you didn’t follow my blog 😔