CBWC- feet/paws- human or animal

Foot Steps

‘”A father said to his son: Be careful where you walk…. The son responded: You be careful, remember, that I follow your footsteps” Unknown

Human feet impression

“Your footprints – you leave them on the sands of time. Your fingerprints – you leave them with the police”. Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu

Of course, it’s not real feet, but human foot impressions in the sand.

When you are walking in the sand only a single foot impression can be observed and the left foot impression is behind that of the right.

This is normal.

But when you see both feet together…is there something wrong?

Read this quote to understand better.

“To feel life, don’t stand still; to feel the universe, don’t move!”

Mehmet Murat ildan

Birds Webfoot

This Sea Gull is busy looking at the sky.

“Keep your feet on the ground when your head is in the clouds” Unknown

“It’s OK to stand on your own feet and to be different and to be yourself” Jared Leto

Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other similar posts HERE

This post is part of Cee Neuners’ CBWC- Feet/paws-human or animal Photo challenge

18 comments for “CBWC- feet/paws- human or animal

1. November 7, 2021 at 11:15 pm

You have some wonderful photos for this week. Thanks ever so much for playing along 😀

2. November 8, 2021 at 1:55 pm

Feet on the ground and head in the clouds, brilliant concepts. ♥️🪐

3. November 8, 2021 at 7:58 pm

Nice quotes and pics.

4. November 10, 2021 at 7:19 am

All lovely photos and great quotes but I do love that bird the best!

5. November 11, 2021 at 10:01 pm

Congratulations! I have featured your post on CBWC for the week.
    I sure hope you have a terrific weekend.

CBWC: Anything that Flies

6. November 11, 2021 at 10:54 pm

Hey, congratulations! It was so good to see both our names in the featured bloggers’ column. ​Many more ! May I know your name, please?

• November 12, 2021 at 11:53 am

Hi, Great to know that your post too got selected.

You deserve for all your nice work and being friendly and posting so many articles which

talk about Indian culture and also those lovely travel photographs.

Kudos to you my friend.

You can call me Philo ( it’s there in my ABOUT at the top of the post)

Do you read others posts just in your Reader or go to the URL? We see the details of the author in the URL.

In URL you get all the details like About, About me etc.

Thanks you Happy & Vibrant soul.

I can address you as?

Have a great weekend my friend.

• November 12, 2021 at 7:54 pm

O yes, I do read all the pages and first thing I do is to read about page of a blogger who likes my posts. While reading it I couldn’t get an idea. I thought philo is a short cut for your blog name so wanted to know your real one so that I can also know if I am interacting with a miss or Mr. Philo. I am Rshmi by the way, you can call me soul or Rashmi, suits me both the ways.

• November 12, 2021 at 8:18 pm

Thank you Rashmi.

You are interacting with Mr.Philo.

Named after Philo Judaeus of Alexandria, Egypt.

So The name is not a shortcut for my blog name

He was a Jewish philosopher. (10 BCE)

I am no way near to him.
          Only thing common between two of us is the name, that’s all.

Neither I am a philosopher by profession.
          ( jack of all trades and master of none)

I am glad that I met you.

And you have such a wonderful blog with beautiful photos.

Keep posting my friend.