I love it when it rains

And I like this particular quote by Roger Miller

“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet”.

Oh! These rainy days, just waiting for it to come fast.

In my part of the world, it’s a rainy season (Northeast monsoon).

Northeast monsoon occurs between October 1 and December 31.

India receives rainfall just during 2 seasons

1.75% country’s rainfall is received from the south-west monsoon (June-September)

2.North-east monsoon (October-December), confined just to Southern India.

“Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday” Skylar Grey

Splash of rain

Did you ever try to click the splash of rainwater drops hitting a solid material?

If not make use of the next opportunity.

You love it.

Its’ more fun and can be creative too!

Rain makes everything beautiful!

Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain

Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other similar posts HERE

This post is part of

✔Sandy’s Friendly Friday Challenge- Weather  Photo challenge

✔Becky’s PAST SQUARES Photo challenge

✔Jez’s Water water everywhere photo challenge

20 comments for “I love it when it rains

1. October 29, 2021 at 9:12 pm

Your last caption reminded me of this song that I’ve always loved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afCB3wlgtWA

2. October 29, 2021 at 9:54 pm

Life giving rain! We are due some here, but probably not much. A day or two.

3. October 29, 2021 at 10:02 pm

we had so much rain this morning, but now blue skies!

4. October 30, 2021 at 5:20 am

Lovely capture of the a rain splash! The quality of rain during a tropical storm is so different from that in our temperate zone. In Singapore I remember being both wet and hot during the rainy season, but it was always so refreshing when it washed away the heavy humidity.

5. October 31, 2021 at 12:05 am

Firstly, Nice shots in action! Rains are really important and main source for the water we get. But I don’t personally like rainy season. I don’t get how it’s shown romantic in bollywood movies. Two minutes in rain and I am already irritated.

• October 31, 2021 at 8:03 am

Thank you my friend.
      I can understand
      To be frank,I have not come across anybody getting drenched and enjoying the rain at the same time.

The moment it starts raining, we see people rushing to a safer place.
      This is the truth.
      Gone are those childhood memories ( in my time ).

Haha.
      You brought smiles when you talked bollywood. But your observation surprised me because you are still young and so sure to be influenced by Bollywood.
      I am wrong
      You are more mature and realistic.

Bollywood is fun.
      It teaches exactly the opposite.
      So we don’t take it seriously!
      Is it not true?
      The only thing that we love is bollywood tunes.
      Younger generation (15-30 yrs) can be assumed as the victims of bollywood.

Life in reality is different and stares at us unlike …..’lived happily forver’ movie stories

Have a great Sunday

6. October 31, 2021 at 4:56 pm

Now that’s one of my favorite topics. I personally like to watch something realistic and sensible. Being in the younger age group yet I am not influenced by any Bollywood drama and hopeless masala movies. In fact to be honest I feel stupidity watching those. The so-called ‘hero’ kicks and the villain flies and falls far far away, The villain kidnaps the heroin and hero rescues her fighting hundreds of ‘gundas’, couples running away and at the end all happy endings. No. This isn’t what happens in real life. I agree each one has a different taste and younger generation like Bollywood movies more for the action, the romance or the drama. Its okay up till it’s taken as entertainment. The ‘hopeless masala movies’. But the problem comes when youngsters or people intensely influenced by Bollywood try to relate movies to real life. One have to accept in actual everything is not always goody-goody, easy peasy as shown in movies and not always there is a happy ending. And its not that Bollywood is always about senseless movies. There are many movies which are way too underrated as compared to non deserving overrated movies. But audience here loves to watch non-realistic masala movies more. Its a sad truth and we cant change it.

• October 31, 2021 at 6:38 pm

Thank you so much for the detailed analysis.
      Yes. We don’t come across that many realistic movies..
      As you rightly said people love unrealistic stuff.
      May be that is one way to eascape reality and live in an illusionary world?

7. October 31, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Fantastic captures, my friend 👏 That second one with the big splash is perfect 😃