Have you ever tried sitting on the floor and eating with your legs crossed?
I am sure you may find it weird.
This posture is known by the name Sukhasana. (Yogic posture)
Sitting on the floor while eating is an ancient practice in India, and now most of us are influenced by the western style and now the younger generation is more comfortable sitting on a chair or table eating with a spoon, fork and knife instead of hand.
Advantages of Sukhasana
- You just don’t sit on the floor, besides eating you are doing multitasking and doing yoga at the same time.(Changing the cross leg position in between+ picking up the food item of your choice, drinking water)
- Said to be the best therapy for the joints
- Improves the body posture
- The pelvic joint opens causing stability
- Muscles are both stretched and strengthened.
- The stomach gets a better flow of blood resulting in good digestion
- This position makes one humble
Word of caution⚠ -those suffering from back-related problems should not attempt this posture.
The term ‘architecture has different meanings.
For a photographer, it is the style in which buildings are made.
One comes across many types like modern, gothic, neo-classical, Indo Saracenic, vernacular, commercial and residential and so on.
Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Cee Neuners CMMC- Alphabet having Q or U in the word