Man-made straight lines
Nature’s Straight lines
Who said there are no straight lines in Nature?
They are utterly wrong.
Just notice the straight lines of a banana leaf.
You agree with me.
Westerns may find it strange to eat food served on a banana leaf.
India has a long tradition of serving food on banana leaves.
This is a common sight in South India.
This is very commonly noticed during festival seasons.
Why you must eat on a banana leaf?
- Antioxidants– Banana leaves contain a large amount of Polyphenols. Food served on banana leaves absorbs these polyphenols which can prevent many lifestyle diseases.
- Eco-friendly– By opting for banana leaves you can ditch those disposable plastic plates. Unlike the plastic plates, banana leaves decompose in a very short time (Helping mother nature) and one can avoid those chemical-based dishwashing liquids
- Economical– You need not worry about spending tons on those utensils.
- Hygienic- It’s more hygienic compared to those utensils which may contain traces of chemicals even after washing.
- Go green – A perfect example for going green.
Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Cee Neuner’s CFFC- STRAIGHT LINES