Lord Murugan is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi, is a much-revered deity of Hindus especially in South India.
The six abodes of Lord Murugan are six temples situated in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu.
- Thiruparakundran in Madurai District
- Thiruchendur in Tootukodi district
- Palani, Dindigul District
- Swamimalai, Thanjavur district
- Pazhamudircholai, Madurai district
- Thiruttani, Thiruvalluvar district
“Art is something that makes you breathe with different kinds of happiness” Anni Albers
Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Debbie Smyth’s One word Sunday- ART Photo challenge