These days it’s common knowledge that nobody is patient enough to be patient.
Results should be instantaneous.
Take anything for that matter. right from your food items (instant food) to your internet speed to faster travel time and the list is long.
There is increase demand from the people to get things done as quickly as possible.
You agree with me people’s tolerance level is becoming less and less and the majority of people complain that simply they lack time.
Is this a healthy sign or a bad sign?
I don’t know.
Now let us talk about our own blogosphere.
Some of the bloggers have clearly mentioned their ‘comment policy’ with or without moderation.
Many blogger said they prefer to
- Moderate the comments, and thus safeguarding themselves from spammers and
- From those who abuse or use filthy language
- Since the comments received are in no way related to the post
We all understand and sympathize since we all know the world we are living in….the most unsafe place.
But then life has to move on…
My post is about the response time taken by the author of the post to reply to the comment he or she received.
How much time gap is considered OK to respond to the comments?
Which is ideal as far as you are concerned? (I am curious to know because a good relationship can be maintained between the bloggers)
- Comment under moderation (Do you love to go this way? Some said you may lose followers because none have patience and some feel bad that even genuine commentators have to wait indefinitely)
- Instant reply to the comment
- 6 hours
- 12 hours
- 24 hours
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 24 months
- No comment button
- The author of the post might have missed noticing the comment hence not replied.
I understand that due to different time zones between the two Hemispheres the response may be delayed from 6 hours to 24 hours. I feel that is perfectly OK because we the bloggers understand each other. But beyond this ??
Please share your views on this important ‘response time’.
“No one ever gets tired of Loving. But everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry and hurting” Unknown
Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved