Pull up a seat

I am aghast to witness this kind of seating arrangement!

Looks like some crazy person doing a fine ‘balancing act’.

Who on the earth would have come with such an idiotic arrangement?

Are they not aware of the possibility of either breaking the back even a head injury?

On closer inspection, I noticed a single sports shoe kept in a box behind.

Again I am unable to explain these two co existing.

This image I took in a building where the pilgrims stay temporarily. I was proceeding to the terrace and noticed this.

Do you have any idea?

Nobody was giving a proper explanation when I tried to get the answer.

My possible guess is somebody trying to reach the wall above.

Why do people become crazy and play dangerous games and risk their lives?

Again I have no explanation.

Is this a sign of intelligence?

“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence is not understood” Whihui Zhou

Or are we dumb?

“The thing about the smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people”  Stephen Hawking

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other similar posts HERE

This post is part of XingfuMama’s Pull Up A Seat Photo challenge

Post navigation

11 comments for “Pull up a seat

1. October 5, 2021 at 10:16 pm

That totally looks like something my young kids would do to reach the light switch or anything else attractive! Crazy!

2. October 5, 2021 at 10:43 pm

The amount of our craziness have no boundaries.

3. October 5, 2021 at 10:51 pm

It certainly looks like a recipe for disaster!

4. seethroughmyeyes
    October 6, 2021 at 4:02 am

what is life without risks right!

• October 6, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Thank you my friend.
      I love your concept.
      Many times I wish to take risk.
      But I am scared of this kind of risks since it can result in unrepairable body injuries and sadly none can share my pain.

5. October 8, 2021 at 12:37 am

Definitely precarious. I wonder what they were trying to reach that was so important.