The sound of rain is said to be romantic.
But not all feel the same.
Do you mind my friend, if it’s it’s raining?
Just relax and think calmly.
“You won’t hear better Lullaby than the sound of the rain” Unknown
Why do some hate the rain?
There can be many reasons.
- If it rains at a stretch for days together without break or Some say rain indicates sadness (I don’t understand how)
- Many said rains bring diseases since all the harmful insects breed in the stagnant water.
- A majority said they hate rains especially when they attend a party on an open terrace etc and the whole party mood is ruined.
- Some get stuck in the traffic, and for those people walking on the side of the road…it’s a nightmare since your clothes can dirty by the splashed water from vehicle users.
- Some jokingly said it messes up hair and many ladies lamented that the time spent on make-up is a waste!
- Slippery floors and wet socks
- Some are scared of lightning and sound of thunder
And the list goes on.
What exactly happens to the people?
My friend, it all depends on the
- Nature of the people,
- The mood at the time of rain and
- Most importantly it depends on what you are doing at that time.
Role of Rains in our lives
Human life is not possible without Water.
My friend let us be thankful for these rains.
I agree with you that it annoys sometimes…but it’s OK.
Let us not be selfish.
Does not rain cause havoc in the form of floods?
Agree, my friend.
But certain things are beyond our control.
We know nothing about what happens in the next second.
So don’t waste your time on negative thinking.
Simply enjoy the rains.
“Some people walk in the rain. Others just get wet” Roger Miller
Thank you for visiting my site and taking your time to read.
Take care, my friend.
Philosophy Through Photography
You can check my other similar posts HERE
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Jez’s Water Water Everywhere photo challenge