Better Half?

“If there is “better”, then there is a “best”. If there is “half”, then there is a “complete”. Far more than being a “better half”, you can be a “best complete”; like a word/phrase that beautifies and gives meaning to a sentence when it is added” Olaotan Fawehinmi

Better half or bitter half?

Initially, the saga starts as the better half.

Some sustain and continue to love each other till death separates.

Some succumb to ego and become bitter half, ruining the rest of the life.

Why can’t the couple try to understand each other and make amendments?

It’s a million-dollar question.

Perfect wife?

Everybody talks big but when it comes to personal life…they behave differently.

I can understand because that is how we humans are coded.

Yes, my friend, this is the world we are living in.

If you don’t accept this, you are living in a fool’s paradise.

All of us have two faces, but we deny

“I really hate two-faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first” Unknown

Message

“Stop looking for your better half! You need to be whole to attract your better whole if you expect to have a flourishing relationship” Valerie J Lewis Coleman

Take care, my friend.

You can check my other posts HERE

✔This post is part of Cee Neuner’s CBWC- Half of anything photo challenge and also form part of her PPAC#15 photo challenge

PPAC- ‘Public art encompasses any form of art you see in a public place, large or small, statues, murals, graffiti, gardens, parks, etc. The art should be visible from streets, sidewalks or outdoor public places’

18 comments for “Better Half?

1. September 25, 2021 at 5:09 pm

One good secret to live a happy married life is to listen and understand the spouse. The more the better 🙂

2. September 25, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Hahahahahaha

3. September 25, 2021 at 7:00 pm

The mural can have a lot of different interpretations. But I like it even just for its face value.

Regards, Teresa

Bilbao and its Public Art

4. September 25, 2021 at 9:45 pm

Oh what a beautiful sight. I so adore your photo 😀

5. September 26, 2021 at 12:49 am

What a cool shot, S! 🌞

6. September 26, 2021 at 4:23 am

Wonderful picture, great poetic advice. I love it all! 🙂

• September 26, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Thank you Marsha.
      Hope you are back to normal and back home.
      Take care my friend.

• September 26, 2021 at 9:43 pm

Thank you so much. I’m back home, the pneumonia is gone, I think, the pulmonary blood clots are gone and I have surgery on the ones in my leg tomorrow. So it’s YAY 😀 all the way around from me. Hope you are doing well, too.