In every walk with nature, one receives far more than one seeks-John Muir

Walking Partners

Keep walking, despite the impediment most heavy – keep walking, despite the agony most torturous – keep walking, despite the mockery most foul – just keep walking, for, your walk counts – for, your walk is not just your walk, but the walk of our whole humanity” Abhijit Naskar

Museums are only boring if you’re boring

“When in a museum, walk slowly but keep walking Gertrude Stein

Humans and Laziness

Humans are wired for laziness.

Do you undertake a walk daily come whatever may?

I know you, my friend, you are ready with varieties of excuses.

Again the point is nobody is ashamed of laziness.

Why?

I don’t know.

Perhaps you can explain better.

This post is part of Amy’s Lens Artists-Photo Challenge- Keep walking

18 comments for “In every walk with nature, one receives far more than one seeks-John Muir

1. Amy
    August 30, 2021 at 8:15 pm

Great photo selections. Nice beach walk. I, too, enjoy walking with my partner. I love the shot of the museum.

2. August 31, 2021 at 5:09 am

Very good but I stop way to often at museums. I love them
    ;;
    ;;
    ;;
    Laugh On!!

3. August 31, 2021 at 8:35 am

Love the quotes and your thoughts about Keep Walking. Certainly food for thought!

4. September 2, 2021 at 2:22 am

Love your post. And the answer from me is – get a dog and you will walk in any conditions!

5. September 2, 2021 at 8:16 am

Excellent.

6. September 2, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Very good shots. Is laziness always the culprit. I admit that most times it is, but there are some impediments and other choices. We humans do tend to err on the side of laziness, though. 🙂