Entomophobia

“All fear does is waste time.” George Michael

Are you scared of insects? or

Are you always anxious about these creepy creatures in your garden?

Then you are having entomophobia (fear of bugs).

The insects can be from cockroaches, bees, flies, ants or moths.

My friend, there is no need to fear them.

The majority of them help human beings getting rid of pests and disease-causing germs

This post is part of

✔Cee Neuner’s CMMC-Close up or Macro photo challenge

✔Terri’s Sunday Stills- What’s Bugging you? Photo Challenge

15 comments for “Entomophobia

1. August 8, 2021 at 8:48 pm

Sadly, I haven’t seen any kind of garden caterpillar in long time.

2. August 8, 2021 at 9:11 pm

A gorgeous caterpillar! Nice to know it will become a butterfly or moth. Luckily I don’t have a fear of insects, I just don’t like some of them 😉

3. August 8, 2021 at 9:41 pm

Beautiful ❤️

4. August 8, 2021 at 9:45 pm

Terrific close up of that caterpillar. Yes, I am terribly afraid of bugs. And yes, I know they can help us two-legged creatures. Does it help me. Nope!!! 😀 😀

• August 9, 2021 at 10:49 am

Thank you Cee Neuner.
      I can understand you Better as to the effects of a bug bite.

• August 9, 2021 at 7:33 pm

When I was six years old I was attacked by yellow jackets. Had over 100 stings. So bees I’m really afraid and just any creepy crawling insect or spider I run from…..

• August 10, 2021 at 7:42 am

I can fully understand.
          With chronic Lymes disease in the background….I say you are born fighter.
          And medical world took almost 9 yrs to diagnose.
          We are proud to say you are the role model.
          Keep encouraging all of us Cee Neuner.
          🙏🙏🙏