“How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.” Vincent Van Gogh

Yellow Bus

“Sometimes it’s good to miss a bus. It might be the wrong bus” Steve Guttenberg

Mangos

‘Some friends are like mangos. You will never know which one is sweet and which one is not, until you cut them. And if you got sweet mango, you are the luckiest person in the world” Arman

This post is part of Cee Neuners’ CFFC-Yellow Photo challenge

29 comments for ““How lovely yellow is! It stands for the sun.” Vincent Van Gogh

1. July 29, 2021 at 5:01 pm

I like that saying about the mango ❤

• July 29, 2021 at 5:23 pm

• July 29, 2021 at 5:28 pm

I love Mango but Yellow standing for the Sun without which we wouldn’t be here, nothing would exist without any warmth, is also why I bought a Yellow Jeep; good times in the Sun. Going to the market and gonna get me some Mango!

• July 29, 2021 at 6:36 pm

Haha
        Enjoy your mango time!
        True what you said about the Sun.
        Congrats for selecting yellow colour for your jeep 👍👍👍

• July 30, 2021 at 3:36 am

Absolutely and actually ran into a deal at the market of a organic high quality Mango/Orange juice made with the best ingredients and in glass bottles; usually sells for over $5 US dollars, was half price! So bought a bunch of them to add to my seltzer water on the hottest days coming up! 👍👍👍

• July 30, 2021 at 11:30 am

I love the colour yellow, it makes you feel bright.

• July 30, 2021 at 12:16 pm

Agree my friend

• July 30, 2021 at 6:57 pm

I most certainly agree, and it’s always been a cheerful color in my eyes.

I’ve been noticing lately many of the yellow flowers and blossoms, even on weeds in my locale that look so spectacular dazzling in the bright summer sun! I’d say the bees and other mini creatures all agree, as I watch them frequent them as a landing pad to perhaps rest or a place to dine as well. It is a color that draws them or any spectator in; from even afar!

Thank you for this keen perspective and comment. Have a bright and cheery day!

• July 30, 2021 at 7:49 pm

True what you said.
            Nothing like watching Mother
            Nature and it’s creatures enjoying and interacting with it.
            Thank you my friend for this beautiful perspective.

• July 31, 2021 at 11:58 am

You too! ❤

• July 31, 2021 at 8:22 pm

Sure thing Sweets! I appreciate it and very nice blog work you put out! Many blessings!
              🌷 🙏 ❤🌹🌈🌞😁😉👍 💞🙏💗 ✝️ 💗🙏
              Take care.

• August 1, 2021 at 4:47 pm

Awww, thank you very much! ❤ I think I've started following yours. Sometimes I press follow and it doesn't happen, lol

• August 2, 2021 at 12:06 am

Hey no worries friend and if people can’t be perfect I sure won’t be expecting technology to ever be; that would be weird anyway; sounds like a science fiction novel!!! Scary stuff, machines that we build which become better than us! I thought machines become obsolete?

Thank you for follow and I hope you are having a nice weekend!

God bless you. 🌷 🙏 ❤🌹🌈🌞😁😉👍

2. July 29, 2021 at 5:07 pm

I like to have Mango 🥭

3. July 29, 2021 at 9:36 pm

That bus is certainly yellow and calls for attention 😀

4. July 31, 2021 at 12:15 am

Lovely photos and wonderful quotes, dear Philo.

5. spiritualfantasia
    July 31, 2021 at 10:46 am

Bright! Like the sun. 🙂 Sweet mango, the best fruit of the bunch to pick. Can’t tell from the outside. ❤

• July 31, 2021 at 11:25 am

Fortunately in your case, I know that I have picked up the correct friend😀😀

• spiritualfantasia
        July 31, 2021 at 8:52 pm

LOL!!!!!! That is funny. Thank you. You are a sweet and funny mango. We both landed in the right mango tree together. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣LOL! This year, I happened to harvest many sweet mangos… despite a long time in hermit mode. Thank you! 🙂