Your mentality shapes your reality -Suzy Kassem

Good Health

“To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind, he can find the way to enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him” Gautama Buddha

And the secret is…

“To master the universe, firstly master your own mind!”
Mehmet Murat ildan

But the truth is…

Nobody can control or master or totally understand own mind!

What is the solution?

✔Sometimes you just need to relax and watch the fun unfolding

✔Develop faith that things will take a shape on their own

✔Allow nature to take its due course

✔It’s Ok if things are not as per your mind’s expectations

✔Let go little and let just life happen

Remember Wu-Wei.

Image by Devanath from Pixabay

12 comments for “Your mentality shapes your reality -Suzy Kassem

1. AP2
    July 9, 2021 at 8:49 pm

We live in the mind whether we know it or not. Wise words – thank you for sharing 🙏

2. July 9, 2021 at 10:31 pm

Certainly it isn’t humanly possibly to fully control one’s mind or even fully understand it because human mind is constantly barraged by emotions, but it is possible to try to control emotions and by doing that, clear the mind.

3. spiritualfantasia
    July 13, 2021 at 11:11 am

Lovely reminder. Trusting the flow sounds like a beautiful sign that one has controlled the thoughts of the mind. ❤

• August 18, 2021 at 5:28 pm

Thank you Linda.
      How is life?

• spiritualfantasia
        August 19, 2021 at 12:58 am

I had a change of faith recently… experienced grace from God and am taking a huge break from everything to rest and study the Bible. Thanks for asking. How are you?

• August 19, 2021 at 1:47 pm

Really?
          What exactly happened?
          And the strong reasons to change your faith??

I am fine my friend.
          But busy interacting my good friend on the WP and gaining more knowledge.

• spiritualfantasia
            August 20, 2021 at 7:30 am

So many things happened! First, I was questioning manifestation. It is very hyped up in the new age community. However, I was always wondering… isn’t this controlling reality? Doesn’t this come from a place of will, of serving the egoic self?! And I had a really bad experience manifesting. I met a demon that pretended to be my dad (if this doesn’t resonate, that is okay, but I might continue to talk about spiritual warfare). If this makes you uncomfortable, please let me know!

So I started questioning that day. I was really scared, and praying for the highest good of all. I then met a guy on Insta, who told me to pray to God. So I prayed for his grace, despite not believing in him. Man, what I felt was so much LOVE, CONTENTMENT, and PEACE!!! His energy healed my mentality to work super hard and my relationship with my mom. Since then, I am dedicated to surrender. It is so much easier for me personally than Tao, because I can feel the Holy spirit in me when I saw I surrender to God’s will. I have that strength within me, whereas in Tao, I have to surrender with my own will.

I am a firm believer in God after his miracle healing and grace. It was so beautiful. However, I’m still healing and dealing with my shift in beliefs. I am taking a break from writing for awhile… I’m sure I missed many parts of my story.

How are you?!?! Hahahahahaha, happy to connect with you… I hope this story didn’t cause anxiety, as I know it might be a lot to take in. 🙂

4. August 18, 2021 at 3:47 pm

Mindfulness is the key to not only success but also to inner peace.
    Thanks for sharing this 🙂