Why we cut the trees?
Answer depends on your ideology, whether you are for or against Trees survival.
I can give you a broad idea since I am not an expert.
Whether what we do is correct or not you have to decide.
Whether we are greedy or needy, you have to decide
- Wood is an important fuel in most of the countries
- Wood is the raw material for lumber, furniture and plywood
- Pulp, paper and many chemical products are derived from wood
- Trees are cut for developing the lands, for expanding the town, starting the industries, for widening the roads for interconnectivity etc.
- Sometimes trees are cut to control diseases, pest insects and sometimes when we found the tree is too weak and can pose danger to the lives.
- In some homes trees are cut to get better Sunlight or to have a better view of outside world from inside
Now there are plans to connect whole world (at least Eurasia) via road.
Eurasia consists of 93 countries.
You must have heard of DEFORESTATION
Deforestation is permanent removal of trees.
It’s done for getting agricultural lands, urbanisation or mining activities.
“Forests are the lungs of our land” Franklin D Roosevelt
But who is listening?
Please share your thoughts.
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post i part of Becky.B’s TREE SQUARES photo challenge