Sunup or Sundown?

As a photographer, I have a doubt

My photographer friends among the readers can help me.

Is it possible to tell a Sunrise from a Sunset by looking at a photo without knowing the location or EXIF details?

I don’t know.

Maybe professionals can make out.

But my guess is it’s impossible to tell, just by seeing the photographs.

What is your experience, my friend?

Can you tell the difference?

And your preference?

Do you prefer photos of Sunrise more than Sunset? or you prefer Sunset over Sunrise?

If you ask me I don’t wish to break my head, I enjoy both, since both are colorful and magnificent.

Those of you who are not photographers or don’t find time to interact with Mother Nature, especially Sunrise or Sunset, I wish to share my feelings when I Watch Sunrise or Sunset.

To be frank, the feeling one gets is unexplainable.

☑️It makes me more grateful to God & Mother Earth

☑️I get good vibes. There is warmth and a positive mood.

☑️I forget all my problems, tensions and I am at peace myself.

☑️My mind becomes calm.

☑️I forget myself!

What else I want?

Sunrise

“Sunrise looks spectacular in the nature; sunrise looks spectacular in the photos; sunrise looks spectacular in our dreams; sunrise looks spectacular in the paintings, because it really is spectacular!” Mehmet Murat Ildan

Apart from enjoying the Beauty of the Sunrise, did you realize the real philosophy?

“Not everyone was privileged to see another sunrise like you did, so before you start complaining; remember that the breath of life, is not for sale.”  Gift Gugu Mona

Sunset

“Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.”   Kristen Butler

sunset

“When the sun is setting, leave whatever you are doing and watch it.”  Mehmet Murat ildan

This post is part of Terri Webster Schrandt’s – Sunrise-Sunset photo challenge

quotes-tripbola.com

21 comments for “Sunup or Sundown?

1. June 23, 2021 at 3:39 pm

I don’t think it is possible to know which is which, but both are as awesome as each other 😃

2. June 23, 2021 at 3:47 pm

I have never captured Sunrise or Sunset but witnessed both. I agree with the points mentioned. Its just the moment is full of hope after inhaling the tranquility. Also, its difficult for me to judge which one is sun rise and sun set from the photographs.
    Quotes are amazing as always. Beautiful post.

3. June 23, 2021 at 3:59 pm

I enjoy both, but I never wake up early enough to see the sunrise. I think I’ve only seen the sun rise once or twice in my life.

4. June 23, 2021 at 5:10 pm

I can’t tell the difference but I love watching sunsets. Too lazy to wake early enough to watch a sunrise. XD

5. June 24, 2021 at 12:18 am

A fabulously interesting question! And gorgeous photos. In a photo, I doubt one could really tell, but either way, the sky has something beautiful to say and no sunset or sunrise is ever the same 🙂

6. June 24, 2021 at 12:24 am

I have watched both sunrise and sunset many times. Both are equally fascinating to my eyes . Both of them radiates positive vibes.
    Great quotes 👍