Word of Wisdom

pe-web

“If you want to soar in life, you must learn to F.L.Y ( First Love Yourself )” Mark Sterling

Namaste πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Image by Β© PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved

30 comments for “Word of Wisdom

1. May 28, 2021 at 6:25 pm

I love this quote. A couple of years ago, I had an entire group session on it.

• May 28, 2021 at 6:43 pm

Wow!
      I am proud of you Dolly.
      I wish you had a video clip

• May 29, 2021 at 7:53 am

Wow! Wow! Dolly
          What a wonderful way you presented in the video clip.
          What an encouraging talk.
          Full of hope for the younger generation.
          Wow..the recipes…
          Superb.
          With your permission I am just pasting summary of what you said….so that it is useful to other readers who may not be finding time to check your link
          We Can Fly!

Caling all supermen, superwomen, and generally, all super-people! I got news for you: I believe you can fly.
          οΏΌAt our July get-together, we have practiced learning to F.L.Y.Β  This is what you do:

Breathe slowly and deeply. Repeat:
          οƒ˜ I unconditionally love myself, even though I am not perfect.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I have faults and limitations.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I make mistakes and errors.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I feel envious.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I lose my temper.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I overeat.
          οƒ˜ I love myself, even though I don’t utilize my time in the best and wisest ways.

Β (Zelig Pliskin,Β Life Is Now)

Thank you once againfor spreading the message of
          ” First Love Yourself”
          God bless you

2. May 28, 2021 at 6:53 pm

Powerful quote 😍

3. AP2
    May 28, 2021 at 6:55 pm

I love this quote thank you for sharing! I might include it in my weekly post – I’ll link back to you if that’s alright?

4. May 28, 2021 at 9:39 pm

Whoa this quote!

5. May 29, 2021 at 7:16 am

F.L.Y πŸŒΏπŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸ™

• May 29, 2021 at 7:19 am

• May 29, 2021 at 7:30 am

Good Morning. Wishing you a pleasent day .

• May 29, 2021 at 7:39 am

Good morning from India. It’s
          7.40 am here.
          Have a restful weekend my friend

• May 29, 2021 at 8:10 am

Must be pleasing weather there now as summer is over and mansoon will enter shortly hope soil will have sufficient water and green all over. Love to be in green area or beside sea its amazing.

• May 29, 2021 at 9:19 am

No my friend
              From to day onwards the weather is going to be above 40Β°c(104Β°f).
              Other than those 2 days of cyclone in west and east part of India most of India is sizzling.
              Hope sufficient rains from July onwards will make the land greener.
              Sea side is good but it’s a bit stuffy all the time.
              Best time in India is always between October and December when the weather is pleasant with intermittent rains.

• May 29, 2021 at 9:41 am

OMG i thought summer is over already
                Of course sea side is humid same like here all days are humid. I realise different states have different weathers at times. But winter pleasing even around sea shores. My last visit to Chennai was super hot and humid Just before the lockdown last year same in Kochin but Bangalore Mysore was having pleasing weather. Hope next visit will be sooner if flights resume. Thanks for the message.

6. May 29, 2021 at 12:33 pm

Hopefully your work with India improves.

7. May 29, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Beautiful quote! So true!