Weekly Prompts Weekend Challenge – Favourites

For this challenge Sue wants us to share our favourite image or places.

Waiting for the ‘Soulmate’

‘Someday, someone will walk into your life and make
you realize, why it never worked out with anyone else’
Unknown

Bergen-Norway

“The aerial view of the land invites new ideas, new philosophical wonderings”.

Angela Abraham

Absolutely stunning bird photo. 🔷️🙏🏻

3. May 27, 2021 at 10:12 pm

❤️ excellent 🌷

• May 28, 2021 at 7:16 am

Have a great day

• May 28, 2021 at 8:00 am

Happy week end. Seems now a days every day is like a week end. Wish you smiles and health. Cheers.

• May 28, 2021 at 8:10 am

Well said.
          Since lockdown is still place in our part of the world I have lost the count and time sense.
          All for good only

• May 28, 2021 at 8:27 am

Yes most of the places in lock down seal down and nothing going up with health and control. Its a sad happening before knowing what happen people are collapsing. Many people gone every day and we have a long way to make it up and back to normal life. Best is stay in doors protect others too by not grouping up. Time will pass and things move slowly.

• May 28, 2021 at 10:37 am

It looks lt’s going to take another 5 yrs to reach the original status.
              Someone predicted that worst things yet to come

• May 28, 2021 at 10:53 am

Our experts and leaders good in predicting and give free advise and scare the hell out of ordinary people. Also media is a crazy stuff make one to ten and publish. I feel things improve if all manage strict protocols, healthy diets and keep nature clean. Lets fight not predict …. If all learn and follow strict measures carona wont lost longer.

• May 28, 2021 at 11:03 am

Oh my friend, you are talking as if you belong to 80’s
                  who is willing to listen to your sermons😂😂 no body has patience or time!
                  But they love to listen to the media!
                  All are shit scared but are not hesitating to be super spreaders to achieve their selfish goals.
                  Thanks to media frenzy

• May 28, 2021 at 11:36 am

Of course i am not young, older than 80’S. I don’t want any one listen to me honestly, but care their own way to be safe and healthy to prevent troubles, I have closed my TV since last year i don’t watch news or even read daily news paper for now i made it as a practice to keep my head calm and free from toxin so i keep moving the way i like. There is life beyond media some how u can find all information on web when ever we need. I don’t find any specialty in my practice just that i want to keep smiling and moving ahead to my next days life in peace. Its ones own practices make the surrounding happier. If we make time there will be time for sure. How ever busy i am i have some time for WP and to call my family members and friends. Life moves on and i am waiting for flights to open up and i will be exiting from here in the first available flight to any where possible and wish to complete some of works pending since long. I know its boring but we have to look for the nest opening . Thanks for listening and have a wonderful day .

• May 28, 2021 at 12:21 pm

I meat born in 80’s
                      Not 80 yrs old.
                      Some communication gap.
                      How wonderfully you articulated your simple way of living!
                      I feel proud of you.
                      Glad that people like me surviving because of like minded people in WP and fortunately you are the one…always encouraging others.
                      Wishing you a wonderful future my friend.
                      Always a pleasure to talk to you and listen to what you say .

My apologies if there is some miscommunication.
                      Have a great weekend my friend

• May 28, 2021 at 12:28 pm

I understand so i said i born earlier than that in 80 s. Live simple is the best when our side things get complicated. I am glad to share and listen always. No need to apologise its a normal conversation. I love WP as it divert my mind in between stressful work area and surrounding. Keeping fit and smiling can lead to next day is what i practice. Its pleasure to share comments and listen to you always. Thank you always. My respects.

• May 28, 2021 at 12:34 pm

Thank you my friend for your thoughts and understanding

• May 28, 2021 at 12:38 pm

Most welcome. Friends are always a treasure and need to cherish and explore the best always.

• May 28, 2021 at 2:03 pm

🙏🙏🙏

4. May 28, 2021 at 11:19 pm

Wonderful images and thank you for joining our challenge 🙂