Who says life is beautiful?
Any strong reasons to support with evidence?
Do you think life is beautiful?
And why do you feel that life is beautiful?
If you ask me I just have two reasons to say so.
- The first reason being, when you wake up in the morning, you are aware that you are alive.
- The second reason being, when you fall in romantic love, you say life is beautiful.
Other than this I find nothing to cheer up
My dear friend… read the following and you realize how harsh your life is and sadly you don’t recognize the same and are busy dreaming day and night that the future holds good.
Remember that you ultimately die, hoping that something good is going to happen, which you are not going to see since it never going to happen.
You are funny because you live in hope for tomorrow, forgetting that today is the best day to live since you are alive today.
Still, if you think your life is beautiful…then I request you to read these 37 harsh truths of your life.
- Money is everything. You are nothing without money.
- The world is not against you. It just does not care.
- You can’t please everyone.
- All of us are going to die, some of us early and some others late.
- Never take life too seriously.
- Today is your day. Make the best use of it or else it is too late.
- Nothing is free.
- No one is interested or cares about your problems.
- People only show you, what they want you to see.
- If you are not laughing, you are crying.
- No one is busy. It depends on how much they wanted to make you a priority.
- Everybody is selfish.
- None is your well-wisher and can backstab you any moment.
- Stop expecting or assuming or presuming.
- People, emotion, respect and affection changes over time. Change is the only constant.
- Life runs on the law of Karma.
- a complaint is a f*****g waste of time.
- The world owes you nothing.
- Chasing happiness makes you lose it more.
- There may not be a tomorrow.
- There is a lot, you can’t control.
- The only person, who can make you happy is yourself.
- There will always be people who don’t like you.
- The world only cares about, what it can get from you.
- The life you are living right now is a dream for many people but yet strangely you hate your life.
- No one will ever completely understand you.
- Sometimes you have to remove certain people from your life even if they are family.
- Children are honest creatures until they are taught not to be.
- Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate. Friends are always not trustworthy. You can trust them, but not blindly.
- Nothing ever happens exactly as you pictured it.
- Life is a mystery and you are not alone.7 billion people are living it without a clue about what happens next.
- No matter how many good things you did to people, they always remember that one thing you did not do for them.
- You will always have a critique.
- We are liars.
- When you are happy, you enjoy the music and when you are sad you understand the lyrics.
- Everyone wears a mask.
- Everybody carries at least one secret to their graveyard and no way you can know it!
The Real truth of Life
Life is simply a state of existence my friends.
Nothing more to add or subtract!
Life is a theatre stage my friend. You are a great actor, acting and impressing everyone that your life is beautiful!
And Dear Readers, I know you are all very well read and intelligent and are waiting to add some more…please feel free to add in the comment box.
If you think life is beautiful, then let me know …how….and correct me!