Just one person around the world

What exactly is the above person doing?

Is he pointing a finger at somebody else? Or

Is he wondering about something unbelievable, he saw just moments ago?

And we never know what is he up to.

But one thing I can say that he is charming, got a smiling face and looks like a happy and contented man.

And he appears pleasing and a gifted person.

After all in one’s life what else one wants and wishes for?

A smiling face and a contented heart.

“Contentment does not mean that I desire nothing, but rather, it’s a simple decision to be happy with what I have” Paula Rollo

Are Contentment & Satisfaction the same?

No, my friend.

Contentment is happiness in one’s situation. One is at ease physically & mentally. Contentment is a permanent status. You are happy although you did not achieve or gain something.

Satisfaction is gratification.

You are satisfied only after fulfilling a deed or need and you get pleasure out of this.

And you aim again for the next goal and it’s never ending. Satisfaction is temporary.

This post is part of Cady’s Just One Person Around The World – photo challenge.

Cady says

“There are a lot of folks in the world, who are everyday folks, just trying to provide food and shelter and love……….they are trying to make a living…….keep their kids educated and basically just take care of their families, without an agenda. Me too. I think there is more of us…. Just trying to live our lives….. So, I would like to take the time to focus on one person a week to bring us together, to celebrate ordinary folks”.

15 comments for “Just one person around the world

1. April 21, 2021 at 6:15 pm

Beautifully said. Thanks for sharing these my friend.

2. April 21, 2021 at 6:24 pm

Lovely, we need to be reminded of this from time to time

3. April 21, 2021 at 7:41 pm

I wonder how many folks know the difference between the two and struggle…….some folks are never satisfied! Great post and thanks for joining us again this week! This man certainly looks content with his life on this day! Cady

4. April 21, 2021 at 7:46 pm

Thank you you Candy.
    It’s my pleasure to take part in the photo challenge and you are inspiring fellows like me and keep us busy.

5. April 21, 2021 at 9:36 pm

Another lovely post to ponder.

6. April 21, 2021 at 9:40 pm

He appears to be contented with his lot in life!

7. April 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm