Wake up and Makeup

In the above photo, I guess more than 30 make up items are displayed for day to day use.

It’s not a collectors choice or a made up photo!

It’s a real photograph clicked in a house.

How many makeup items are required for routine use for a single day?

I don’t know.

How much money one spends on daily make-up?

I don’t know.

Scientists tell us that makeup material is nothing but poison to the body.

But none of us in a mood to listen.

Do makeup items boost one’s confidence?

I am not asking a gender-specific question.

Anybody can answer me.

But I remember a famous quote

“A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.”

Marilyn Monroe

Which is the best make up in the world?

“There’s no better makeup than confidence.”
Shakira Ripoll

Do you agree?

The pressure about ageing in women comes from other women,”  Marisa Peer

How much time/energy/money you spend on touch-up?

I have no idea.

Check this link-Please don’t retouch my wrinkles

19 comments for “Wake up and Makeup

1. April 16, 2021 at 8:48 pm

I don’t wear makeup anymore, but I used to like wearing eye makeup because it was fun to play with and I liked how it looked.

• April 17, 2021 at 8:31 am

You are very frank Ashley.

I am not generalising and Nothing wrong in having makeup ocassionaly or attending functions etc.

I was trying to highlighten the chemical part of it.

In our part of the world we are aware of the harmful effect of fairness creams on the young girls.

2. April 16, 2021 at 9:04 pm

Make-up can make a good impression but also a false one!

3. April 17, 2021 at 10:48 am

Wow, we are brainwashed to think that as women we have to wear make up to look good.. All for profit.

• April 17, 2021 at 2:02 pm

Popular belief says Hollywood type of makeup leads one to become main character of the fairy tale and life continues happily ever after!
      Thank you Amber.
      🙏🙏🙏

4. April 17, 2021 at 3:06 pm

I don’t wear makeup everyday. I’m neither against it.
    It is every individual’s choice. According to me, makeup boosts confidence is a trap!
    One can wear make up and still be dumb with high confidence which is of no use.
    People just make use of these and build business 🙂

5. April 17, 2021 at 5:59 pm

With makeup, I was always taught less is better and I used to model. I wear sunscreen, tinted chapstick, and a neutral eyeshadow. As one gets older, a lot of makeup tends to look clownish.

• April 17, 2021 at 6:45 pm

Couldn’t agree more Eugenia.

“as one gets older, a lot of make up tends to look clownish”….calling a spade a spade and you are too frank.

But it is very difficult to come out of the grip of makeup stuff even when one is aware that he or she is too old for this.

6. April 20, 2021 at 2:25 am

Make Up exsists If it makes you feel better Go For it. If you are hididn yourself then we need to talk
    Laugh Make folks wonder what the joke is

7. April 21, 2021 at 2:42 am