Spend time with flowers
If you have a garden, you are the luckiest person in this world. You can walk around, sit or lie but remember to enjoy nature’s beauty silently alone. Don’t mix up this precious time with other depressing parts of your life.
Not just flowers, you can even enjoy the beauty in those butterflies, honey bees, birds chirping and other creatures of Mother Nature giving you the company.
If you don’t have a garden…no problem, you can make a balcony garden. But you must have the willpower to do this and be prepared to tender all the care.
Benefits of having a flower in your home
- Your mood improves
- You enjoy the mood being stress-free
- It can up your sex appeal
- If you have a family, this is the time to enhance the bonding
- You can be calm and relaxed
- And the secret of happiness is, spending more time in your garden
- An opportunity for a good exercise
You may be aware of this particular quote
“Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food, and medicine for the soul.” Luther Burbank
Image by © PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Cee Neuner’s FOTD photo challenge