Your Path

“Finding your path is part of your path”   Carlos Gershenson

Can you answer this?

“Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?”
Garth Nix

I know, you are taking time to answer. It’s OK.

None can answer.

Can we expect a correct path in our life?

No way my friend!

It’s impossible to define what exactly constitutes your path.

“There is no one correct path in life.

Everyone has their own unique journey.

A path that is right for someone else won’t necessarily be a path that’s right for you.

And that is OK.

Your journey is not right or wrong or good or bad.

It’s just different”    Daniel Koepke

This post is part of Calm Kate’s Friday Fun- Your path photo challenge and also part of CBWC: Steps or Ladders  and Which Way photo challenge – February 19 2021

20 comments for “Your Path

1. February 23, 2021 at 6:14 pm

We choose different paths.. that I agree because we are unique though part of One 🕉. Have a lovely 💝day!

2. February 23, 2021 at 6:45 pm

This is a psychological and philosophical question, structure vs agency, free will vs predeterminism. I believe that it is really an interactionist answer, I DO believe in free will, but although I am a psychologist I know from personal experience that my life has changed course subject to events outside of my personal control ….. losing my job, the death of my son, for example which were traumatic. But in each case I had a free choice of which path to take, I was merely presented with alternatives.

• February 23, 2021 at 8:41 pm

Thank you so much Dr. B for enriching me with your perfect analysis.

Sorry to learn about your son and your job.

My guess is…Events happening in one’s life, be our own making or things happening beyond one’s control ultimately depends on how one reacts.

As you rightly put it choice is available and it’s up to us to take the call.

3. DiosRaw
    February 23, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Yes, all paths lead home.. we walk eachother home.. 🌹

4. February 23, 2021 at 9:58 pm

There are more paths than there are walkers to walk them!

5. February 23, 2021 at 11:32 pm

A wonderful post for this week. Thanks for playing along 😀

6. February 24, 2021 at 2:28 am

Great philosophy that reflects my prompt perfectly .. much thanks for joining in!

Nice to meet you 🙂

7. February 25, 2021 at 10:29 pm

Congratulations! I have selected your post to be featured on CBWC.
    I hope you have a terrific weekend.

• February 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Thank you so much Cee Neuner.
      But for your kind words, continued support and inspiration, it is not possible

8. February 27, 2021 at 10:22 pm

Hi, Philo, I feel our path is determined as we go along and make choices. We all have the same destination, but we can take as many detours (the results of poor choices) as needed. Thank you for the thought-provoking post! 🌞

9. Alive and Trekking
    February 28, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Lovely way! Thanks for sharing!