CFFC: Stacked or Piled Up

Stacked

Stack is said to be ‘Orderly’

“Success is created through the performance of a few small daily disciplines that stack up over time to produce achievements far beyond anything you could have ever planned for”  Robin Sharma

“Whiskey, like a beautiful woman, demands appreciation. You gaze first, then it’s time to drink.” – Haruki Murakami

“I like talking to a brick wall- it’s the only thing in the world that never contradicts me!” Oscar Wilde

Pileup

Said to be accumulation of things.

“We build our character from the bricks of habit we pile up day by day”  Zig Ziglar

“Regret-It piles up around us like books we never read” Jack Ryan

“Basically THEY are protectors…But we never ‘PROTECT’ them”   AM YQ S G VISSWA

This post is part of Cee Neuners CFFC- STACKED OR PILED UP. Photo challenge

10 comments for “CFFC: Stacked or Piled Up

1. February 19, 2021 at 4:11 pm

Great selection! How on earth do you find time to create so many posts each week?

• February 19, 2021 at 5:18 pm

Thank you Dr.B.

I totally agree with you regarding finding time Dr.B.

Being a professional,it makes much tougher to make best use of available time

Taking part in those intelligent photo challenges like yours, keeps me glued.

To be frank with you this post is 292 – day streak.
      Hopefully I can complete 365- streak with the help of well wishers like you.

Thank you for all the encouragement.

How you started photography challenges?
      I am Curious

• February 19, 2021 at 5:37 pm

Good question. How or why did I start? I think you read a couple of my posts about engagement with fellow bloggers? I was getting fed up of lots of followers but no engagement, especially with my wine writing which is my big hobby, even wrote a wine book last year. So I thought about wine challenges but couldn’t fix how it could work. So, I also like photography and fiddling with images so thought ….. why not try and see what happens. And ….. I’m now getting about 20 people who like my topics and give it a go. Now there’s a challenge for me, how to keep it fresh ….. but I have lots of ideas so I think I can grow it. Then, it will help me to learn how to do a wine challenge. 🙏🙏🍷

• February 19, 2021 at 6:39 pm

Thank you Dr B for answering patiently.

Wine challenges are a good idea, but as you rightly put it one is not sure how to go about and how much the response one can get since it becomes topic-specific and only those who are interested may join for the fruitful engagement.

Photography challenges are a great way to get people engaged and have a worthy discussion since we know that anybody can become a photographer, courtesy of cell phones and one slowly learns the finer aspects of photography.

My congratulations and I am glad you are getting more than 20 engagements/likes.

I feel, hosting a photographic challenge is not a small matter and I am glad you are able to take up the pressure.

And finally, you can come back with an idea of Wine challenges based on the present experience.

All the best Dr B.

2. February 19, 2021 at 9:58 pm

An orderly stack = a tidy mind!

3. February 20, 2021 at 10:09 am

My room is in order, but too most people, it’d be a mess, lol