Thursday Thoughts

“Remember: eventually, no one will remember you”.  Jack Butcher

We are all like flowers.

We bloom when the time comes and fade when the time nears.

Nobody remembers…..So my dear friend…

Live your life.

Love your life.

Love yourself.

Lead your life.

First, you start living, then you can live for others.

Don’t worry about being selfish at times.

The sacrifices you made or going to make, may not be remembered or appreciated. It’s OK.

And stop expecting.

Nobody cares! And don’t feel bad because you too don’t care for others on many occasions.

None is interested in your contributions. Still it’s OK.

One more truth– whether you make an impact on the lives of people or not…it’s immaterial. Soon you are forgotten.

Do your best and forget the rest!

Remember not to wish to be remembered forever!

This post is part of Cee Neuner’s  FOTD photo challenge

23 comments for “Thursday Thoughts

1. February 11, 2021 at 3:51 pm

Leave behind a legacy of love, you are right, the ego wants to remain alive..

• February 11, 2021 at 8:01 pm

Thank you my friend.
      Life and ego go together.
      Ego disappears once the life leaves the body.
      Love plays a very small percentage in one’s life journey, because of which we are alive.
      Sadly Love changes it’s colours depending upon the moods and seasons.

2. February 11, 2021 at 4:53 pm

Yes!. That no one cares is freedom. Occasionally, and it’s precious when it happens, something we create someone else may be moved by, but that’s their experience, something we really don’t have much to do with. (More poetically: “There ain’t no accountin’ fer taste.”) I enjoy you posts.

• February 11, 2021 at 8:04 pm

Beautifully expressed my friend.
      I could not have said better.
      Your poetical expression is too good
      Thank you my friend and glad my posts resonates with you .

3. February 11, 2021 at 6:06 pm

What an interesting flower!!

4. February 11, 2021 at 7:37 pm

Yes! Well said, “Live life”❤🙏❤⚘🌹

5. February 11, 2021 at 8:05 pm

well said and well done

6. February 11, 2021 at 8:49 pm

Well put my friend, this is how I see life myself on many occasions.

7. February 11, 2021 at 9:33 pm

Nobody cares!
    I think its just different phases of life. When young, one is impatient and we crave attention, later on responsibilities make us not bothered about anything or anyone but its more about ourselves and that kind of attitude continues forever!

8. February 11, 2021 at 10:31 pm

When you are gone, that is it no memories no regrets!

9. February 12, 2021 at 6:07 am