Challenge Your Camera-Colour Splash

Dr B wants us to try ‘Colour Splash’ in this photo challenge.

An interesting concept, and of course, beauty in the eyes of the beholder.

As a non-photographer what is your frank take on these types of photography processing?

I feel it’s a change from the routine.

A process of decluttering.

I love it.

Software I used- Photoshop elements 2020 and Topaz Mask AI, these products can be tried free for trial purpose.They are a bit costly.

The app you suggested is more than enough and serves the purpose equally.

Thank you Dr B for the information about cell phone app

Born to run

Colors are the smiles of Nature

One encounter with Jesus Christ is enough to change you, instantly, forever.

Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Image by ยฉ PTP-2021 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Dr.B’s Challenge Your Camera #6 Colour Splash

12 comments for “Challenge Your Camera-Colour Splash

1. February 11, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Brilliant choices and brilliant art and editing. I love the leaf, simplicity, often the best. Thank you for joining in this week again ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ. Can you write the app you used in your post, would help followers as youโ€™ve done such a great job ๐Ÿ‘

• February 11, 2021 at 8:09 pm

Thank you Dr B for your kind and encouraging words.
      Thank you for the inspiration.
      I have used photoshop elements and Topaz mask AI to get these effects.
      I shall edit and add this part in my post for the benefit of readers.
      ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

2. February 11, 2021 at 6:59 pm

They are lovely

3. February 11, 2021 at 10:24 pm

They are certainly interesting!

4. February 12, 2021 at 6:27 am