Lockup mentalities

It is such a waste, when people are alienated (friends, relatives, wife & husband, Couples,parents-children or business partners etc.) from each other for days, months or even years,….all over some misunderstanding…that could have been sorted out sooner or even one of the parties had shown more Humility or Understanding.

What do you think my friend?

Please share your thoughts.

This post is part of Becky. B’s  SQUARE UP photo challenge.

Inspiration-Aurora productions

14 comments for “Lockup mentalities

1. January 30, 2021 at 7:10 pm

Sadly I am watching this first had with my Mom. Over the years she has found excuses for pushing both family and long time friends away and refusing to let them back in. I am the only family she has that she cares about or stays in touch with. I have stayed in touch with as many of them as I can since they still care about how she is doing. It is very frustrating.

2. January 30, 2021 at 8:55 pm

A lovely and thoughtful post. I really like this image that you have paired with it.

3. DiosRaw
    January 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm

I agree. Life is too short. Relationships are a reflection of us and the sooner we sort out the karmic ties the better for our soul’s evolution.

4. January 30, 2021 at 10:05 pm

You said the two magic words, humility and understanding!

5. January 30, 2021 at 11:07 pm

Great, thought-provoking post & images, S. I agree mostly, but when someone takes you for granted on a regular basis, it’s time to go. Agreed? 🌞

6. January 31, 2021 at 2:00 am

Think both parties need to contribute – my siblings and I have had very challenging relationships over the years but there comes a point when it actually causes more pain to forever forgive and attempt to understand when the other side doesn’t even try. I have had to step away for own sanity.

• January 31, 2021 at 11:03 am

Well said, Becky.B
      Your thoughts are resonating with many family member’s ways of thinking.
      Sooner we come out of these kinds of relationship better for our health.