Confusion

“Life is full of confusion. Confusion of love, passion, and romance. Confusion of family and friends. Confusion with life itself. What path we take, what turns we make. How we roll our dice.  Matthew Underwood

I am very clear in my mind that I am confused

Even if I am not, the happenings in the world confuse me.

“I am confused.

Wait maybe I’m not,

But I could be,

I am not quite sure

No, definitely I’m not confused

Well, I might be a little confused…

What was the question again?”  unknown

Now I want to meet an expert to give me clear cut clarity about my confusion.

Then somebody told me what an expert is…

“An expert is a man, who tells you a simple thing in a confused way, in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault”    William Castle

So what is happening, my friend?

Shall I tell you the truth?

“It’s a complicated world.

People have a hard time finding each other,

And when they do…they are scared to take the risk”  Unknown

Take home message

“If you’re not confused, you’re not paying attention.”

Tom Peters

Photo by Soulful Pizza from Pexels

13 comments for “Confusion

1. January 29, 2021 at 9:11 pm

🖤

2. January 29, 2021 at 10:21 pm

The state that our world is at this moment, is it any reason we are confused!

3. January 30, 2021 at 9:27 am

Woah.. when an office is taken from that perspective, it looks like a maze! I suppose life is confusing when we look at it sideways/slanted/backward/bird-eye view rather than what it immediately appears to be!

• January 30, 2021 at 3:43 pm

True my friend what you said.
      Unfortunately, people never concentrate on what is right in front of them, they are more busy discussing their non-existing problems from various angles to perfect the so-called non-existing problems.
      Am I into too much of philosophy?

4. January 30, 2021 at 9:42 am

True my friend what you said.
    Unfortunately people never concentrate on what is right in front of them, they are more busy discussing their non existing problems from various angles to perfect the so called nonexisting problems.
    Am I into too much of philosophy?

5. January 30, 2021 at 10:28 pm

Excellent post! I love the quote by Tom Peters!