Life is funny
“Sometimes you do something, and you get screwed. Sometimes it’s the things you don’t do, and you get screwed”. Chuck Palahniuk
Which is the most unbelievable, screwed up thing in our life?
“Families are the deepest, most screwed-up relationships that we have”. Antony Starr
How to perfectly Screw Up your life?
There are 7 easy ways, easy-peasy.
- Wait for the right moment to take actions for your dreams
- Always think that you are the victim and just keep complaining
- Regret all the time and feel bad about yourself
- Get a job you don’t like and keep it till the day you die
- Be with someone, who you don’t even like
- Take everything for granted and believe that people should give you more
- Stay with someone who doesn’t treasure you
Whom should you complain to if you are screwed up?
“Instead of complaining, ask God, “What is the lesson you are trying to teach me”? unknown
Is it OK if ‘life’ screws you?
Yes, my friend.
It’s perfectly OK. That is what life does to you, to me, and to all of us. It screws us over and over again!.
Don’t get upset since you can’t escape!
“People are screwed up in this world. I’d rather be with someone screwed up and open about it than somebody perfect and ready to explode” Ned Vizzini
Have faith, my friend.
“When life is messed and things are screwed up, then actually the most beautiful phase of your life begins…” Richa Karn
And…Life is trying to fit you somewhere!
How is ‘life’ treating you my friend?
Feel free to share your thoughts.
Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved
This post is part of Becky B’s SQUARE UP photo challenge