2020 Goodbye or Badbye?

“Sorry to do this, but  got to go. It’s not me, it’s you my friend”

I don’t know what to say!

Various reactions

✔Some said it’s a good year ironically.

✔Some are thinking that it’s the worst year they experienced.

✔Some felt like telling Awful-bye.

✔Some got excited and without hesitation said goodbye to 2020 and even advised it not to cry!

✔Some said, telling goodbye to 2020 is the easiest and spontaneous of all the earlier years!

Suppose one says ‘Badbye’……does it mean the person a narcissist?

But many are having mixed feelings.

I feel we learned many lessons

And we will not repeat those mistakes.

Gracefully we accepted our ‘New norms’

The entire world got some rest in terms of Mother Nature healing herself!

Let us hope and pray that a better 2021 is in store for all of us.

Wishing you all a memorable 2021!

Stay safe, stay healthy, and take care,  my friends.

How I am reacting to 2020?

“I want to forgive you, and I want to forget you”. Lauren Conrad

Image by © PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

11 comments for “2020 Goodbye or Badbye?

1. December 31, 2020 at 8:49 pm

It’s a goodbye. 😊 Wishing you a happy new year 🎂❤️

2. December 31, 2020 at 9:53 pm

I am certain we have all had better years but maybe by this time next year it will just be a bad memory!

3. December 31, 2020 at 9:56 pm

It’s time to move on to the next and make the best of it. We have no choice. Happy New Years!

4. January 1, 2021 at 12:10 am

Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy new year Philo 🙂

5. January 5, 2021 at 7:06 am

I don’t know what folks are talking about 2020 WAS That is all. There are pluses and minuses to everything. It was not all bad. I caught the stupid virus and I can still look at the positive Happy New Year

Live Long And Laughter

• January 5, 2021 at 10:36 am

Oh Chris!

I am sorry to learn this.

Hope everything is better as we are completing the first 5 days of 2021.

Glad that you are positive and with roaring laughter let us welcome 2021.

Yes.Agree.Life is nothing but a few plus and a few minus, sometimes one overtaking the other with ultra speed.
      Everything has a time and this too shall pass.

Let us smile and laugh together. 😀😀😀