Precious Moments

Amy wanted us to share some of the precious moments we have had, before or during the pandemic.

However, for a change I wished to know the ‘Precious moments‘ of different kind, which all of us love to ignore.

Precious moments of discussion between couples (White coloured goat & Orange coloured goat) as they are about to be separated, and to be taken to the slaughterhouse.

I don’t know what these two creatures discussed during those precious moments!

What could have been their thoughts?

How you would have felt?

And your thoughts??

What are our thoughts when one is being approached by the Death God?

We only Hope & Wish that Death God delays His execution! This feeling is natural to all of us.

Oh! That Hope…….That single factor which keeps a human being alive!

Humans are unaware of the miseries staring ahead!

โ€œHope is the great deceiver. Hope is the piper who leads us sleepy to our slaughter.โ€
Brent Weeks

My thoughts-

“Pain is real. But so is Hope”ย  unknown

What are your thoughts on H O P E?

Please share your feelings.

Namaste ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Image by ยฉ PTP-2020 All Rights Reserved

This post is part of Amy’s LAPC # 127- PRECIOUS MOMENTS

29 comments for “Precious Moments

1. December 17, 2020 at 4:44 pm

I expect when my time is up I will welcome going back to the arms of family hoping they greet me. ๐Ÿ˜‡

2. December 17, 2020 at 5:49 pm

What a great blog this is. Really enjoying the photos and quotes.

3. Amy
    December 17, 2020 at 7:12 pm

I, too, enjoy the photo and quote. Your photo reminds us the good time we had with friend before the pademic. Hope life will be back to normal soon.
    Thank you for joining in.

4. December 17, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Well, a very philosophical post this week Philo – some of the questions we prefer not to ask ourselves. For me, it’s a reminder to live every day, as we never know what tomorrow holds. Thanks for that my friend!

5. December 17, 2020 at 11:05 pm

Per Game of Thrones: โ€œWhat do we say to the God of Death?โ€ … โ€œNot today.โ€ That is hope, IMO.
    What software did you use to assemble your photo? Intriguing imposition.

• December 18, 2020 at 12:16 pm

Thank you John for ref GOT quote.I enjoyed this quote.
      I had to really rush to click with my mobile before the animal turned its head.( I wanted both the animals to be in a discussion mode)
      I did use Topaz Mask AI, I must admit that I overdid background blur.

6. December 17, 2020 at 11:06 pm

As a survivor of two heart attacks, hope reigns supreme!

7. December 18, 2020 at 1:00 am

Great photos, quotes, and thoughts, Philo. I treasure every living moment and know that there’s a brighter side when we go from finite to infinity.

8. December 18, 2020 at 9:24 pm

Something we should give more thought – and Covid has helped us on that road. Life is precious. Living is tough, you might die.

9. January 2, 2021 at 10:54 am

absolutely beautiful pics! thank you for sharing ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ if you get a chance, I ask if you can please check out my photography gallery it would mean a lot! https://shopcoa.blog/photo-gallery/