Happy World Vegan Day

“Veganism is not a sacrifice. It is a joy.”   Gary L. Francione

World Vegan Day is being celebrated on 1st November every year.

This is to encourage people to try and if possible follow a vegan lifestyle.

Vegan life is said to have tremendous benefits for human health.

Difference between vegan and vegetarian

Vegan does not consume products derived from animals or animal-sourced which includes meat, egg, honey, and other dairy products. Their diet is based on plant-based food.

Vegetarians, on the other hand, include eggs, honey, and dairy products apart from plant-based food. They strictly avoid meat.

For those of you who are vegetarians or vegans, wishing you a Happy Vegan Day.

Vegetarians celebrate Happy Vegetarian Day on 1st October every year.

Namaste🙏🙏🙏

Photo by Viktoria Slowikowska from Pexels

12 comments for “Happy World Vegan Day

1. Hashini pabasara
    November 1, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Actually because of you, now I know there is a day that people called as vegetarian day.🙏🏻❤️

• November 1, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Agree.Many of us are not aware of Vegan day or Vegetarian day which are celbrated one month apart.
      Thank you my friend .

2. Hashini pabasara
    November 1, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Totally awesome 😊

3. November 7, 2020 at 12:20 am

I’m a bit selected vegan person as the list for me is very short 😀

4. November 10, 2020 at 9:48 am

5. November 26, 2020 at 5:32 am

I’ve been slogging it out in the gym for a few years now and NOTHING was happening to my body… Literally nothing! I now realise where I was going wrong and that was my DIET. I watched the Vegan Muscle Diet sales video and everything clicked into place for me… https://bit.ly/3nVev7F
    My diet was terrible and was completely hindering any gains in the gym.I would definitely recommend this if you are struggling to build muscle as a vegan, it’s been nothing short of miraculous for me!

• November 26, 2020 at 7:33 am

Thank you my friend for the detailed explanation and sharing your thought on diet.
      Glad to learn that your website is coming soon.
      All the best

6. September 6, 2021 at 8:22 am

A balanced diet is everything, whether a person is vegan or not. Also, taking it deeper–proper food combining add to an even more balanced diet. Continued weight loss success. You will discover there are many roads that lead to the destination.

• September 6, 2021 at 8:43 am

Couldn’t agree more Ms.Vichy.

Balanced diet is ultimate.

But to have a proper balanced diet on a regular basis one should first know what constitutes a balanced diet.

Probably one can take help of a nutritionist or a dietician.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your thoughts.