Happy World Vegan Day

“Veganism is not a sacrifice. It is a joy.”   Gary L. Francione

World Vegan Day is being celebrated on 1st November every year.

This is to encourage people to try and if possible follow a vegan lifestyle.

Vegan life is said to have tremendous benefits for human health.

Difference between vegan and vegetarian

Vegan does not consume products derived from animals or animal-sourced which includes meat, egg, honey, and other dairy products. Their diet is based on plant-based food.

Vegetarians, on the other hand, include eggs, honey, and dairy products apart from plant-based food. They strictly avoid meat.

For those of you who are vegetarians or vegans, wishing you a Happy Vegan Day.

Vegetarians celebrate Happy Vegetarian Day on 1st October every year.

Namaste🙏🙏🙏

Photo by Viktoria Slowikowska from Pexels

10 comments for “Happy World Vegan Day

1. Hashini pabasara
    November 1, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Actually because of you, now I know there is a day that people called as vegetarian day.🙏🏻❤️

• November 1, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Agree.Many of us are not aware of Vegan day or Vegetarian day which are celbrated one month apart.
      Thank you my friend .

2. Hashini pabasara
    November 1, 2020 at 6:17 pm

Totally awesome 😊

3. November 7, 2020 at 12:20 am

I’m a bit selected vegan person as the list for me is very short 😀

4. November 10, 2020 at 9:48 am

5. November 26, 2020 at 5:32 am

I’ve been slogging it out in the gym for a few years now and NOTHING was happening to my body… Literally nothing! I now realise where I was going wrong and that was my DIET. I watched the Vegan Muscle Diet sales video and everything clicked into place for me… https://bit.ly/3nVev7F
    My diet was terrible and was completely hindering any gains in the gym.I would definitely recommend this if you are struggling to build muscle as a vegan, it’s been nothing short of miraculous for me!

• November 26, 2020 at 7:33 am

Thank you my friend for the detailed explanation and sharing your thought on diet.
      Glad to learn that your website is coming soon.
      All the best